Tuesday, January 25, 2011

ballerina

Madison has taken classical ballet since she was three years old. She loves to dance. And sing. And wear high heels, but that will be addressed in a different post! I, as her mommy, love love love to watch her dance. She is graceful, a leader and ever evolving in her growth as a dancer.

Recitals are always a blast. It takes me back to my days of dancing and performing. The tutus, the bobby pins, the tights, the lights, the stage markers, the scenery, the costumes, the makeup, the clapping, the roses....I could go on and on.




How could I forget the snacking in between dances!



The thrill of it all can not be replaced! Nor the tremendous sense of accomplishment and desire to do it all over again at the end of the show.


My darling ballerina! May you always take time to dance.

1 comment:

Jaimin said...

A girl after my own heart. She is beautiful! I hope Isabel will love to dance and do ballet one day. :)