Monday, January 24, 2011

straight talk

There seems to be a glitch with Google or Blogger or someone because my header picture is not sized correctly. Hopefully they will resolve this issue soon. You'd think, at least.

It is Monday. The weekend is over. Back to the grind. Luke and Maddie had basketball games Saturday. My dad came home from his two week Asia tour Friday. We are so glad to have him back! We finally presented my parents with their Christmas gift. Every year we create a 12 month calendar for them with pictures of our family. This year we used Vistaprint and were thoroughly satisfied. We will be using them every year from now on!!

We went to church yesterday and I had the feeling I was going to faint again. Twice in three days that has happened. I guess it is back to the doc for me. Blah! We ate lunch with my parents and then went to their house to watch football and let the boys shoot their guns. My husband made targets and hung them on trees. We all got the chance to shoot. And for those of you wondering, yes, I hit the bulls eye! Oh, you weren't wondering. Sorry!

I am reading Coming Back Stronger by Drew Brees of the New Orleans Saints. It was actually given to my husband as a gift but one night I started to read it and now I can't stop. I really like Drew Brees and his story of adversity and faith is inspiring.

I need a haircut and so do Luke and Micah.

And on that note, have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Texas Type A Mom said...

Thanks for the follow! I'm following you back by GFC and email!
www.texastypeamom.com

Heavenly Savings said...

Nice Blog! I now follow you! Happy Monday! I would love for you to stop and take a look at my blog as well! Http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com! Have a happy day!

Jodi said...

You have such a beautiful family!

Thank you for stopping by and following me from the Monday blog hops! I am a new follower of yours. :-)

Make sure you stop by both my blogs on Thursday...I have a hop on each one.

Have a great day!

Jodi
A Mom Having Fun
Helping Moms Work From Home