Monday, March 1, 2010

Not Me! Monday



Yes, it's that time again! The time of the week to share a few moments in my life I am not all too proud of. I know, I know. It's hard to be believe I have any of those moments right? Right. 

For instance I would never let my almost three year old wear his Batman costume, cape and mask and all, out to dinner with the family. I am way too worried about what people may think or say and think it is a distraction for other people trying to enjoy a nice meal out.

I have not gone days without shaving my legs. I'm really not worried about it because it is still pants season around here anyway. Sorry babe!

What about you? Do you have any less than perfect moments you would like to get off your chest? Yeah, I thought so!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1 comment:

Jaimin said...

Haha! I have to laugh at the shaving thing. I soooo do that. Good thing he's stuck with me. ;)