Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I can't think of a good title for this post

Hello people! I am blogging mid-day, can you believe it! What can I say, I like to live on the edge. We shall see how long it takes before one of my four lovelies decides they need my undivided attention.

It is seriously stormy outside today. The rain has stopped for now but it continues to thunder and lightning. I went to the dentist today while my mom was at our house teaching Bible. She has Bible class with Luke, Madison and Micah on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. They are learning how to study the Bible. Their studies include scripture memorization and researching people from the Bible.

Here comes the rain...again. Monday was our very first field trip. We went to Seward Farms in Lucedale, MS. There were all kinds of activities for us to enjoy. A corn maze, corn cannon, animal petting area, pig races, hayride, jumping thingy, tether ball and cow train. The weather was beautiful. Our spirits were high. I will post pictures soon. Oh, and i do NOT recommend the cow train to anyone over the age of 10 or anyone who doesn't like to be tossed up and down while sitting in the most uncomfortable plastic cow. My fanny still hurts a bit.

In other news, we are chin deep in football season. Luke and Micah pretty much eat, sleep and breathe football these days. As a matter of fact, I am pretty sure Luke actually does sleep with his football. Micah is starting quarterback on offense. On defense he plays outside linebacker. My man Luke is a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to football positions. On offense he can be seen playing wing back and second string quarterback. On defense he is corner back or inside linebacker. Yes, of course I have pictures. No, they are not ready to be uploaded to this post. Sheesh!

Brady is playing soccer. The only way to describe this child and give him any sort of credit to his soccer abilities, is to say that he has moves like a puma. He pounces. He bounces. He is speedy. A bit of a trash talker. Has impecable foot eye coordination. And he wishes everyday was game day.

I do not wish everyday was game day.

I do wish for an ikea classroom for homeschool.

Speaking of homeschool....I'm lovin it!

Gotta run. Time to get geared up for a busy afternoon!

No comments: