Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I think about....

dinner menus for the week.
finances.
if i will ever get my hair cut.
why I suffer from what seems to be anxiety all of a sudden.
when my husband will decide to quit smoking.
homeschooling Micah.
shipping my rambunctious three year old off to boarding school.
why there are always dirty dishes in my sink.
why I feel sad sometimes during the day.
having another baby.
chocolate.
moving to the country and living off the land.
taking my family on a mission trip.
if I will have to endure the pain of losing a child like my parents are.
heaven and wonder what it is like.
my brother.
warm weather.
what that nasty smell is in my car.
i should have been a rockstar.
going to Zumba classes.
getting together with my girlfriends more.
how I can improve my marriage.
how I can be a better follower of Christ.
trying to do a cartwheel for my daughter.
cutting my hair really short.

I think about all these things....and so much more.
What's on your mind these days?





No comments: