Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I miss Martin

I miss my brother, Martin. I miss his smile. His laugh. The way he walked and the sound of his voice saying my name. I miss seeing him clean the kitchen after a huge meal was had. I miss playing Apples to Apples with him. I miss him fighting with his niece and nephews. I miss him playing and teaching his niece and nephews. I miss his argumentative spirit. I miss seeing him talk to my Mom and Dad. I miss hearing my Mom tell me he is out with his friends. I miss seeing him at church and watching him sneak out early. I miss him eating frozen pizza. I miss knowing that he is right down the street and I can go see him anytime I want to. I miss him.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too, Jessica. That makes me tear up...
Love,
Dad

Unknown said...

Our Martin. So unique. So gifted. Such a gift to us. Thank you Heavenly, sovereign Lord for that boy.