Sunday, August 22, 2010

Always Remembered, Martin


Soon after my brother's death, a few of the service groups at his school made these wristbands. They read 'Always Remembered, Martin.' My parents and I were so very proud and humbled from the amazing act of honoring our Martin. The support Bayside Academy has shown our entire family has been astonishing. Martin's friends and classmates, the faculty and staff, and head master have shown such compassion. We have been incredibly impressed with his group of friends. These young men and women pulled together during such a tragic time and gave support, strength, and understanding where needed. Martin was blessed. 

Martin's friends were equally blessed to have known him.

   

His memory will live on through the lives of those that knew him best. His memory is forever stained on our hearts.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Jess,
How do we get some, and what do the funds go to? I remember right after his death you told me what the funds were going to support, but I don't remember. I'm sorry.

Love you girl,
Jo

The Frugal Free Gal said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. I remember when I was looking your name up to find your blog, I saw the obituary on Google. Stay strong and hope to keep getting to know you better!
The Frugal Free Gal