Friday, February 5, 2010
you like me! you really like me!
I am so honored! Humbled. Thank you for this special honor from my dear friend Sari. I will gladly accept this award and continue to write honest scrap!
I am suppose to write 10 things people may not know about me. Hmmmm. Here goes.
1. From the age of 12 to 18 I lived in Kaneohe, Hawaii.
2. In college, I died two strips of my hair deep purple.
3. I had three small children when I met my husband. I was never married to their biological father.
4. As a child I studdered. Even now, when I get to talking too fast or am really nervous I have a tendency to studder.
5. When I was young I burned my feet severely by walking through hot ashes that were covered with leaves.
6. I feel strongly that my husband and I will have a fifth child. Don't know when, but I feel that is His plan for our family.
7. In high school, I traveled throughout Asia with my parents.
8. I have a 16 year old brother, Martin Samuel, who was adopted from South Korea.
9. I am addicted to chocolate.
10. I have six toes on my right foot.
10. My left arm is crooked from a bad brake that happened when I was in the fifth grade. I broke both bones all the way through and clearly the doctors didn't set it right. AWESOME!
I would like to keep this award going by handing it off to Staci and Gina. I seem to be having some technical difficulties and can't link to Gina's blog. Please visit her at http://www.thebaynhamfamily.blogspot.com/.
Labels: Honest Scrap Award