WOW! How cool is this! I have received a second award for my blog writing from Staci, author of The Bailey Family. I am deeply touched and humbled once again. Thank you for reading my words and then continuing to come back!
This cute little thing is called the "When life hands you lemonade" award. So, what are YOU going to do with your lemonade? Drink it down with a smile on your face, right?!
I'll tell you what I'm going to do. First, thank Staci again. I am thrilled to keep this award going.
Next, I will tell you five things about myself.
1. I had scoliosis as a child. As I grew it got better.
2. I have a hard time remembering things if I don't write them down. Sticky notes are my best friend.
3. I struggle with mild depression at times. I do not see a counselor but know that I should. I think everyone could use counseling of some sort.
4. I love baby names! If there was a job where I could name babies or even just suggest baby names all day, I would be the CEO!
5. In my younger years I went through a punk rock chick phase.
So there you have it!
And now to give this award to five deserving bloggers.....gladly!
1. Sari at Sx3inSC.
2. Mama M. at My Little Life
3. Mama at 4 Little Men and Girly Twins
4. Amanda at Belli's Place - Living with Larsens
5. Rudy at Rudy Family Rukus
Be proud ladies! You are all beautiful!