Saturday, February 20, 2010

road trip

I am finally getting around to sharing the pictures from our recent road trip. I know right! What is my deal? I should have been on top of this and posted them the moment we returned home. As if I have been busy raising four kids and taking them to and from school, ballet, the park, grocery shopping and chess club. Excuses excuses.

We had a blast at the McWane Science Center. The kids ran around like mad exploring the different exhibits. My husband and I ran around like mad trying to keep up with Brady.

This is the one and only time Brady was still for a matter of maybe three seconds. As he lay on a bed of nails.


This is what Madison's hair looks like in winds up to sixty miles per hour.



Micah posing for a picture as he tries to pull his own weight.



Daddy trying to pull his and Brady's weight.



Brady pointing at the Tyrannosaurus Rex behind him.



I have no idea the name of this exhibit the boys are busy with. 



Micah suspended on a bike three stories high.



Madison digging for dinosaur bones.



Luke in a tornado.



At the end of the day we were exhausted from the superbly fun day we had. On our way out the door I had one more request for a picture of all four kids in front of this wall. I knew I had to make this count. And quick. I had one chance to get a decent picture of all our kids together.   



Not too shabby huh! I was pleasantly pleased...and surprised. This almost never happens with just one shot.

I can't wait for our next road trip adventure with our kids! They are the best travel companions a mom could ask for!

No comments: