Monday, February 15, 2010

Not me! Monday






I would never allow our two year old to go barefoot in a public restroom. And while in that said public restroom, never let him touch everything he could get his sticky little two year old hands on. I am way too germ conscience and my child always minds me when I say "Please do not touch anything while Mommy goes to the bathroom."

While recently on a trip I did not let this same two year old wear a pull-up in the swimming pool because I totally forgot Swimmers for him to wear. And when the pull-up got full to the point of explosion my husband did not take it off and allow our son to just wear his bathing suit.

What about all of you out there? Have any shortcomings or embarrassing moments you would like to share with the rest of us? Huh? Do ya?

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments: