Monday, December 14, 2009

Not Me! Monday!



Have you ever wanted to change your name from Mom to anything else in the world for just a mere five minutes to gain some peace and quite? Have you ever gone two days without showering or putting a bra on? Have you ever gone months without mopping your kitchen floor simply because you are too lazy? ME NEITHER!

Now that I got that off my chest!

It's time for Not Me! Monday! For those of you not familiar, Not Me! Monday was designed by MckMama, for mothers everywhere to admit to some shortcomings and moments we would rather forget.

Let's begin, shall we.

I did not ask my nine year old while grocery shopping if sausage was beef or pork. I did not have a total mind breakdown and completely go blank on sausage and where it derives from.

I have not been telling my children for months now when they ask me for something to put it on their Christmas list.

To avoid a scene, I did not let my whiny two year old take off his socks and shoes while grocery shopping. I know better than to give in to my children. I always stand firm and stick to my word.


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments: