Wednesday, December 16, 2009

comments please

Come on people!

Throw me a bone!

Do you like me? Do you dislike me? Do you think I am too wordy? Pushy?

Am I fabulous and righteously witty? Do you wish you had the creative juices that flow through my body down my fingertips and power my words? Do you? Do you?

Well come on then! Tell me! Comments please!

For all you non-bloggers, leave your comment under anonymous if you like and just sign your name so I know who you are. That way I can give you a big bear hug for finally leaving me a comment.

For all you fellow bloggers...you know who you are...what's a girl got to do to get a comment? Come on now. Where's the love? I'll comment you if you comment me! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well i anm going to admit that i've been horrible lately following people ... Which last night i decided i WILL read more blogs and forget about writting for a little...

I will start reading about you more, and then i can give you a more indepth responce to your questions- One thing i know is that i've been following you for a while now- which tells me - i liked you enough to do so :)

God Bless

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica,
Congratulations...I just became your 1000th visitor to your blog!!
Love, Dad

Gina said...

Hi Jessica,
I love your blog! I have in on my list of blogs to read and try to log on at least once or twice a week. I don't get a lot of time to sit at the computer to read and enjoy my favourite blogs so I have worked out how to read them on my phone. Now when I am having a break in work from running around the ward like a headless chicken I sit back and have a giggle at what you and your kids are up to. It is a bit fiddly to leave comments from my phone so that is why I don't always say Hi as I pass by. But seeing as how you are asking for comments today I have made a special effort to go on your blog from the home computer to tell you you are great, you write really well and keep it up!!!
Gina

RACHELZ said...

i also love your blog! it's so nice to be connected to you guys without having to talk to you everyday! I'm also so excited that i can get on here and catch up on everybody!
love you guys so much!

Sari said...

I am a regular reader of your wit. :)Love the photos, updates, and your thoughts too. Keep writing - we are reading.