Monday, November 16, 2009

'Not Me!' Monday



I would never not go two days without showering. That is gross and I never have slob or slouch tendencies.

I did not buy my two year old a toy car when grocery shopping just to keep him from screaming at the top of his mighty lungs. I would never bribe my child just to bide some time.

I know this woman who was just too stinking lazy the other night and fed her children cereal for dinner. That is not somehting I would ever do, especially when husband is working late.

If you want to join in and celebrate in your short comings as a mother then follow the directions below!! Would love to have you chime in!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments: