Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday



For those of my readers not familiar with MckMama, she is the reason for the following post. She so graciously has created an outlet for all of us mothers who want to spread the word about imperfections and short comings. So you too, can come to the realization that you are not the only one!

As for me, well, read for yourself.

I most definately did not run out of pull-ups for my five year old and put a diaper on him two nights in a row. This has never happened before nor did it happen last week. I always keep a stock pile of pull-ups.

I was not chasing after my two year old with camera in hand while he was playing outside yesterday, attemping to capture some creative photos of him. I am never irritating and overbearing with any of my children. Just ask them!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments: