Friday, June 10, 2011

just some thoughts and things

We have had a good week. Brady's fever finally broke. The morning he woke up and was fever free, the kids and I rushed to get our snacks packed and suits on and headed straight for the pool. We had been cooped up in the house for the most part since school let out.

The kids have been doing lots of painting, playing with neighbor friends, riding bikes, playing in the hose, snacking on fresh fruit, sleeping at Grandmom and Granddad's and playing board games.

My husband and I have made a huge decision for our family. I will tell you what the decision is soon.

I have been slowly purging and organizing our house. The simpler the better at this time in our lives!

I finally finished reading Bringing Up Boys.

Brady needs a haircut.

Luke turned 11 years old and I am still in shock. He scored extremely high on the Iowa tests.

My extremely kind husband took our daughter with him to work today. He sent me a text message saying she had already rung up one customer and wants to learn how to do everything her daddy does at work! My husband manages a university bookstore.

I am so happy it is Friday.

Gotta run. Brady has just packed himself a rather large duffel bag and claims he is staying at Grandmoms this weekend. This is the first I am hearing about it.

1 comment:

Orange Blossom Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.