Monday, March 15, 2010

Not Me! Monday


Howdy ho neighbors! How is everyone today? Good I hope. I spent the morning at the Chamber of Commerce assembling registration packets for the Arts and Crafts festival this weekend. This is my second year to be involved with registration and this year I am chairperson. Heavy isn't it?! How did a gal like me get so much RESPONSIBILITY?! Blessed I guess!

Anywho.

This past week I was on my best behavior. I showered everyday(cough, cough), and didn't go commando once to pick the kids up from school(cough, cough)!

And Sunday afternoon, I most definately did not nestle into our lazy boy chair while my husband worked through folding about five baskets of laundry. I would never sit by and watch him slave away and secretly hope he doesn't ask me to help. How insensitive would that be? 

Now it's your turn people. Come on and join the fun. It's therapeutic.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments: