Tuesday, November 3, 2009

better late than never



This was the team on Halloween night. Our neighbors were visited by a ninja, Woody, and a Hollywood Starlet. The faceless phantom unfortunately had to stay home with me and help pass out candy. He didn't mind...that's how bad he felt!

And yes, I am still stuffing my face with candy every night, but will not allow the team to have candy during the week. Will I follow my own rules? Will I ever learn? Will I continue down the path of chocolate high untill I crash into the wall of sugar low...and fall fast asleep on the couch?!

Escuse me while I grab a Twix and mull that over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
I will trade you Kit Kats for any of the following you may have lying around...Butterfingers, Baby Ruths, Heath Bars or Pay Days. Yummmmm!

Dad

Gina said...

Twix! Dipped in a hot cup of tea! Mmmmmmm!!!!