Tuesday, October 6, 2009

raindrops on roses

Today is my brother's 16th birthday! We celebrated it tonight with family. Happy birthday, Martin. I love you!

I want to share a few things with you that you probably don't know. Or maybe you do know. Either way, sit back and relax while I share a few of our family's favorite things.

Ok I'll start.

I love competition, especially if I am winning!

My husband's favorite college football team is Notre Dame.

Our oldest son, Luke, loves to build things with legos, bionicles, paper clips...you name it, he can build it.

Madison loves to wear high heels. I'm talking HIGH heels.

Micah adores being outside. It doesn't matter what he is doing as long as it involves outdoor adventure.

Brady, who is two years of age, is obsessed with cars.

I enjoy drinking lemonade and movie trivia.
My husband drinks sweet tea and his favorite cakes are carrot and cheese cake.
Luke needs to be in charge, and most of the time his friends let him.
Madison enjoys one on one time with mommy.
Micah adores his daddy and seeks his approval in everything he does.
Brady has a new love for spoonfuls of peanut butter.

My favorite dessert is brownies. I love huge oak trees. I like painted finger nails, romantic comedies, and listening to thunder storms.
My husband listens to Dave Matthews Band and conservative talk radio. He is a world traveler and was in the Air Force. He loves his country.
Luke likes sleeping over at a friend's house and pancakes for breakfast.
Micah loves to snuggle and go to bed early.
Madison loves to create beautiful artwork and wear my lipstick.
Brady loves running, jumping, hitting, kicking, falling, and swatting anything and everything in his path.

As a family we love to eat together, pray together, go on outdoor adventures, play Memory or Monopoly, sing loudly in the car, and laugh hard whenever possible.

I hope you enjoyed this glimpse in to what we consider a few of our favorite things.




1 comment:

Sari said...

Jess, your posts are wonderful! (love the signature) :)

Hugs to all.