Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh No, not me...




Someone I know told there oldest child that if he wanted to buy some Pokemon cards with his Walmart giftcard TODAY, he would have to buy a pack for his younger brother & sister. If he couldn't wait for either his dad or I to take him ALONE to shop with his giftcard, and he HAD to buy something on the evening I am taking all 4 team members grocery shopping in the rain, to avoid any melt downs he would need to purchase packs for everyone!

Someone I know also stepped outside for what was only suppose to be for a second(because she was equipped with no bra & going commando!) and was spotted by a chatty neighbor! Attempting every trick in the book to ease her way back to the garage was no easy task!
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments: